- Prune Your Subscribers: Having a large subscriber list is meaningless if hardly any of it is interested in your content. Make sure you’re ridding your list of cold subscribers by removing those who havent opened your emails in a while.
- Segment Your Subscribers: Make sure you’re sending the most relevant content to your active subscribers. Segment your list into different groups based on geography, age, gender, persona, or other factors.
- Send Your Emails at the Right Time: Multiple studies suggest that the best window of time for email open rates is between 8:10 am on Tuesdays. While this may be true, test out different times and days to see which work best for you.
- Include an Engaging Subject Line: An email is only as strong as its subject line. Make sure you’re piquing interest by keeping your subject line concise, interesting, and relevant.
- Include a Video or an Interactive Element: While its true that any kind of engaging, well-made content can improve open rates, video and GIFs increase open rates more dramatically than other media.
Your next email marketing campaign will only be effective if your subscribers open it in the first place. Learn how you can make this action more likely to happen:
If you have any questions or would like to see samples of our services, I’d love to hear from you.