- Regularly Refresh Your Pages Cover Image: When a customer visits your Facebook page, your cover image is one of the first things theyll notice. Ensure youre making the most of this digital real estate by regularly refreshing it with attractive, engaging images or videos.
- Enable High-Definition Photos and Videos on Your Page: Todays customers expect quality visual content from the brands they interact with. Make sure youre delivering this by enabling HD uploads to your Facebook page. You can do this by navigating to your Facebook settings, selecting Account Settings and clicking on Upload HD under the video and photo categories.
- Use a Relevant Call-to-Action Button: Facebooks range of call-to-action buttons can help you drive a variety of business objectives, including increasing website traffic, building subscriber lists, and inviting your customers to contact you via messenger. Update your page with a call-to-action button thatll help you meet your business goals.
- Set Up an Instant Message Reply: You can set up an instant reply to customers who send you messages through Facebook. This tool can be used to let customers know that you’ll get back to them soon, or to thank them for contacting you through your page.
- Use Facebook Insights to Determine When to Schedule Your Posts: Facebook allows you to see when your page’s audience is more active online. Use this data to your advantage by scheduling your posts during times and days when your customers are more likely to be online.
Facebook is a popular platform for digital advertising, and it’s no mystery whythey offer one of the largest digital audiences and allow businesses to target relevant individuals. Make sure you’re getting the most out of this site by following these guidelines:
By following the tips listed above, you’ll position yourself as a Facebook expert and maximize customer engagement opportunities. If you have any questions or would like to know more about our services, please let me know.